Over the past year, many people have approached me with questions about how they can to join the Santiago Park Archery Club. I have never had a great answer to that question since our club has been unofficial and without a membership roster. With the New Year upon us, I have been working on structuring an official club. I am happy to announce that official membership is now available!
What are the benefits of joining the club?
- Club members will receive one official club tee shirt.
- Club members will receive one annual club membership card.
- Club members may attend our Tuesday evening club shoots free of donation. Non-members are asked to donate $2.00 at the beginning of the event to cover the cost of range maintenance and targets.
- Club members may attend all public tournaments at a discounted rate.
- Club members will receive access to a private members only section on the club website forum.
- Club members in good standing may attend all scheduled monthly club meetings.
- Club members may submit agenda items to the board at meetings.
- Club members in good standing may nominate club members for the Board of Directors at the October meeting.
- Club members in good standing may vote during the November elections for the next Board of Directors.
- Mens T-Shirt:
- Womens T-Shirt:
What is the cost to become a member?
- Individual annual membership is $40
- Family membership is $50 (this includes all family members who reside in the same household)
Tuesday Evening Club Shoot
The Tuesday evening club shoots are open to the public for a $2 donation before the start of the event. Club members are not required to donate. Tuesday events include:
- 300 Round
- Flint Round
- Hunter Round
- Animal Round
- BlackJack Round
- William Tell Round
- 3D Target Round
- Running Animal
- Swinging Ball Elimination Round
Scorecards are available but not required. Beverages and snacks are available during half time for a small donation fee.
How to Join
To join the Santiago Park Archers save a copy of the form provided HERE. Return your completed form along with cash payment to a Board Member at the range or at our Tuesday evening shoot. Additonally, you may email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are currently working on a providing online membership enrollment for your convenience.
The club now has a written Constitution and By-Laws. The Constitution and By-Laws serve as the operating structure for the club. This ensures that the club can operate for years to come. Please download and review the Santiago Park Archers Constitution and By-Laws HERE. This document details the objectives of the club, the duties of the Board of Directors, club meetings and club elections.